Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gearing up for RUSH tonight

Going to see RUSH tonight at the Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island on the lakefront tonight! Can't wait! Every review I have read about the place says it has the best sound around. A buddy from work told me one of his friends saw them Monday and it was awesome!

myRUSHseat If I am correct in my calculations, the red circle in the image to the left should be my seat! SO I should get some great pictures!

I also tried a little experiment with the binoculars I am bringing with me. I took the lens of my camera and held it up to the eye piece on the binoculars and it work! The picture below left is without the binoculars while the picture on the right is with them! I am such a dork! :-D

plainPhone Phone_Binoc

I'm cleaning out my 2G memory card to get ass much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment